Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here I go!

I've decided that even if I won't be at Zion's Camp much (I'm nursing a baby, so I don't get away often), I can still do "Zion's Camp-us" with the girls in the stake.  I am currently the Miamaid Advisor in Olalla Ward and got pumped up about all the things the girls get to do.  I plan to record my thoughts and impressions on the experience here in my blog.  Check back often and keep me going!

I have chosen three experiences from each value.  I only have to complete two from each, so I'm still not sure which ones I will actually do.  Here are the ones I am thinking of doing:

FAITH - 2, 3, 6
DIVINE NATURE - 1, 2, 6
INDIVIDUAL WORTH - 1, 5, 6
KNOWLEDGE - 1, 3, 6
CHOICE & ACCOUNTABILITY - 3, 5, 6
GOOD WORKS - 1, 4, 6
INTEGRITY - 3, 4, 7

If you want to see what is involved in each of these, you can see the list here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool! You are a GREAT and AWESOME example to us girls!!! Keep up the GREAT work! <3

Unknown said...

Good job that is so great!! Like Hannah said, you are a great example!